Where can I purchase Bagatiba?
Bagatiba is exclusively available at bagatiba.com and cannot be purchased elsewhere.
Do you allow Exchanges or Returns?
Unfortunately we do NOT accept returns or exchanges due to hygienic reasons. Please shop carefully. All sales are final.
When will my order arrive?
Your order is packed and shipped within 1-3 days of your purchase. Please advise this when choosing 1-Day Shipping option.
- Average delivery time for domestic orders is 3-7 business days.
- Average delivery time for international orders is 5-9 business days via Border Guru only. Border Guru totals include any duties, taxes and shipping charges.
After your order is shipped from our warehouse, it is out of our hands. We are not responsible for lost packages, missed deliveries or undeliverable addresses.
If you have a question concerning tracking or shipping for domestic orders, please contact USPS.
Border Guru handles all international tracking.
We ship Monday - Friday, with the exception of USA holidays on PST.
Will I have to pay any duties on top of my order?
We are not responsible for any taxes or duties that may be incurred on International orders.
My jewelry came scratched & looks worn?
Please read the bio of each item before purchasing, some items have a vintage treatment on them allowing for defects.
My item is lost in the mail, what do I do?
We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during shipping.
You are also responsible for your order if you enter the wrong shipping address. Please email us immediately if you enter information incorrectly, we will update your order if it has not been shipped yet.
My skin is turning green and my jewelry is rusting, what do I do?
Everyone's skin type is different. Some people have strong reactions to bronze, nickel & gold plating. It's not our fault. If you are susceptible to this, please avoid buying non-solid gold or sterling silver jewelry.
No refunds or returns are given for this reason or the turning of your jewelry color caused by skins oils. We apologize.
What are your materials made of?
All item descriptions will tell you exactly what each part material is made of. If you have questions about gold plated vs. gold filled items, the easiest way to explain is:
- Gold filled material is the closest thing to gold. It is mixed. Gold filled items will fade and become darker over time but not turn to reveal a different metal underneath.
- Gold plated is a coat of gold over a lesser metal such as brass, copper or nickel. It is subject to color loss, quicker and easier than gold filled.
Another explanation here:
- Gold-plated Jewelry - A base metal such as steel or brass is dipped into a bath of electroplating solution, with a lump of solid gold. When an electric current is applied, a thin layer of gold is deposited on the metal. Since the plating is quite thin, the plate (and hence the color) on findings can wear off.
- Sterling Silver Jewelry - Sterling Silver is a mixture of pure silver and some other metal, usually copper. The resulting alloy gives the silver strength. The standard is at least 92.5% silver. Hence the .925 stamp you see on some sterling silver items.
- Gold-filled Jewelry - Also called rolled-gold. These jewelry items are not actually filled with gold. They are made of a base metal (usually brass or copper) covered by sheets of gold in a mechanical bonding process. Effectively a thick coat of gold: the gold content is 5% or 1/20 of the total weight. Use gold-filled items for your top-of-the-line jewelry. Usually made with 14k gold, it is hard wearing. With reasonable care it will not peel or flake, and should last as long as solid 14k gold jewelry. It is safe for most people with sensitive skin.
Some people have allergic reactions to some plating. The most common is nickel-plating- possibly up to 10% of people react to nickel. Unfortunately nickel is used to color gold, as an alloy, and sometimes in the electroplating process. If allergy is a problem, most jewelry makers like to use surgical steel, sterling silver, vermeil, or gold-filled items. The plating on plain electroplated items is usually too thin.
For best care, do not shower with your items. If your items do turn immediately, it can be cause by a metal-to-skin oil reaction. Each persons oils make metal react differently, in this case, it's not our responsibility to rerun or exchange your item. We apologize in advance.
For All jewelry other than Solid Gold Fine jewelry:
Please remove your jewelry while exercising, showering and swimming. Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions or hair products. Even natural ones.
Do not use harsh chemicals, bleach, oil, jewelry cleaners, or polishing cloths, this can affect the finishing. Bagatiba is not responsible for the maintenance of your jewelry
What if the item I received is damaged or faulty?
We will happily replace a damaged item or re-ship you an item if you received something incorrectly upon arrival. If a charm or chain is different than described please send us an email, all items are hand made & most charms are vintage and will have variations.
How can I contact you?
Via our Customer Service page.
How can I track my order?
After your order is shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number.
If not, send us an email with your Name and Order # to: email@example.com
What is your return policy?
There are no returns or exchanges. Please see our Shipping & Returns page.
What if I recieved the wrong item?
If you received the incorrect item, please let our customer service team know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org . Please add your Name and Order # in an email and a member of our Support Team will get back to you as soon as possible.
In the rare case that you received the incorrect item, we will be happy to send you the correct one at no additional cost, along with a return label for the incorrect item.
What if I put in the wrong address?
If you have provided an incorrect address and your order has not already shipped, we will do our best to update your order with the correct address.
If you provide an incorrect address at the time of the order we cannot guarantee that you will be able to change it. We ship orders quickly.
Do you offer Refunds?
We will happily replace a damaged item or reship you an item if you received something incorrectly, but we do not provide refunds. All sales are final.
What currency do you charge?
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
What if I recieved a damaged item?
We will happily replace a damaged item or re-ship you an item if you received something incorrectly upon arrival.
What if my purchase is lost in the mail?
Bagatiba is not responsible for items that are lost by the mail carrier or by any shipping service.
What if my package was returned to sender?
If your package is returned to us for any reason you will be responsible for paying for the package to be sent again.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, with a few exceptions. You can proceed to the checkout and our system will let you know.
M-F 11-4 PT.